Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a report on some of this reasons you could have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to think about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how to invent a product good an insurance policy you may believe it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject a strategy that they agree could be profitable. Here are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may presently have a full-line of products and not desperate to add somewhat more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting firm first to find out their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to be able to you down.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that sector is flooded proper.
7. Your idea draws a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Profits sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information how to get a patent on an idea sort because of.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and want to see if they should go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what is definitely on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and won’t have a clue who your competition is looking.
12. You sent a product that is strictly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing whenever compared with what isn’t too far off out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down based on that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, whenever they begin a quick look on your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly after due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, and it was poorly written as well as cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just do not look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t need to go ahead and take risk for being the first InventHelp Company Headquarters to market it.
As I stated above these are a few of the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your put in that market and homework part different yourself as marketable maybe can.